New Delhi: The State Bank Of India (SBI) PO Prelims Exam results 2016 has declared on July 17. The Student can check probationary officer exam results on the official website of SBI.
The State Bank had conducted the Probationary officer’s examination in the month of July for which lakhs of candidates had appeared and given the exam. We advise to all the candidates to check their results from the official website.
Steps to check SBI PO Prelims Exam Results 2016:
- Visit official website of State Bank Of India
- Click on the careers tab.
- Click on the SBI probationary officers result.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth or password.
- Click on Submit Button.
- The result page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check your result and take a printout of the page.
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it had assets of INR 20,480 billion (USD 310 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets
First Published | 18 July 2016 3:08 PM
Web Title: SBI PO Prelims results 2016 declared @ sbi.co.in
(Latest News in English from Newsx)