New Delhi: The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) Chartered Accountants Intermediate (IPC) examination result likely to be declared on August 2, 2016, Tuesday around 4pm. The examination was successfully conducted by the ICAI in the month of May, 2016.
The candidates can check their results and merit list on the official website of ICAI, icai.nic.in
The ICAI will release the merit list of those candidates scoring a minimum of 55 percent in the examination and up to a maximum of 50th rank on a pan-India basis.
Candidates can avail their results via email and SMS
- Visit the official website ICAI.
- Click on the link ‘Final/Intermediate(IPC) Results’
- Select the exam, registration number.
- Click on Submit Button.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and Save it for further reference.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)