New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) PO final results 2016 declared at official website, September 30, 2016. The SBI PO Mains exam results have already been declared.
The SBI had conducted the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam in the month July, after which the interview round was scheduled to take place. Now the SBI had released the PO results, all the candidates can access the result from the official website.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees
In 1806, the Bank of Calcutta (later the Bank of Bengal) was founded, and in 1921, it merged with the banks of Madras and Bombay to form the Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed the Imperial Bank of India.
Steps to check SBI PO 2016 Final Results:
- Go to the official website of State Bank Of India
- Click on the careers tab.
- Then click on the concerned advertisement of SBI PO and select interview result probationary officers 2016
- Enter your registration number and date of birth or password.
- Click on Submit Button
- The result page will be displayed on the screen
- Check your result and take a printout of the page.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)