Online registrations for direct recruitment to the India’s internal intelligence agency, Intelligence Bureau (IB) for 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/ Executive will be opening today.
Ministry of Home Affairs, the parent agency of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) will open the application portal and invite applications for the required recruitment. Candidates interested in joining the prominent internal agency can apply online on their official website namely, mha.nic.in.
“The post involves All India Service liability. Therefore, the candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply,” the Intelligence Bureau said in a notice.
The eligibility criterion and paper pattern for the exams are mentioned below-
- Candidates are required to be graduates or have equivalent degrees from recognised universities.
- Candidates need to be at least 18 years old and not above 27. The upper age limit is subject to relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates with knowledge about computers will be preferred.
- The selection process will take place in three stages— Stage 1 objective-type exam of 100 marks, Stage 2 descriptive exam of 50 marks followed by an interview round of 100 marks.
- Stage 1 will include 25 questions of 1 mark each on general awareness, quantitative aptitude, logical/analytical ability and English language. Candidates will have an hour to answer these questions.
- Stage 2 will include an essay on one of the give topics for 30 marks and a section of English comprehension and précis writing for 20 marks. Here too, candidates will have 60 minutes to answer all questions.
Online application submission for the IB recruitment will begin on 12 August 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications on or before 2 September 2017 (11.00 PM) at mha.nic.in.
Candidates can expect a pay grade of between Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 plus a grade pay of Rs 4,200 (PB-2) with admissible central government allowances.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)