New Delhi: Here comes a good news for the aspirants of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 as the registration window for it has been extended and it will remain active till 5 pm on September 27.
Candidates now have few more days to complete the application process. The candidates this year are provided with an option to edit certain details in the submitted CAT application form 2016.
Candidates can make correction in the form in between October 1 to 5 2016 which was announced on Thursday with the extension registration date.
Steps to apply for CAT 2016:
1. Go to official site of CAT
2. Fill some basic details to receive a CAT 2016 User Id and Password. The User Id will be sent on the registered email address and password will be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number. Overseas candidates will receive both User Id & password on registered email address.
3. Using these login credentials, login to access the CAT 2016 application form.
4. Now, fill all the 5 sections in the form carefully.
5. Upload all requisite enclosures.
6. Pay the application fee.