North Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 for Sports Quota
By NewsX Bureau
| Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:45
New Delhi: North Central Railway Recruitment Cell has invited applicants for applying for recruitment against Sports Quota for the year 2016-17. The eligible candidates can apply online for the mentioned post before November 7, 2016.
Candidates interested should be intermediate passed.
The minimum achievement in sports by the candidates applying for North Central Railway Sports Quota jobs is:
• Must have represented the country in B-Category championships.
• C-Category championships – At least 3rd position.
• Senior/Junior/Youth National Championships - At least 3rd position.
• National Games organised by Indian Olympic Association - At least 3rd position.
• All India University Championships organised by Association of Indian Universities - At least 3rd position.
• Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category) – 1st position.
18-25 years is the age limit for the exam.
On the basis of trials and assessment of achievement in the field of sports, candidates shall be selected.
Apply online for the post by logging into www.rrcald.org or www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in, the last of the submission being November 7, 2016.
The application fee for the general and OBC costs Rs 500 and that for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD/Women/Minority candidates and Economically Backward classes is Rs 250.