New Delhi: The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Delhi will be declared the Entrance Exam Results on 24th June evening at official website.
Earlier, the institute has successfully conducted the entrance exam for the PG Diploma courses on 29th, 30th May. The aspiring candidates appeared for the exam in the huge number.
Now as the results are expected tomorrow, the candidates are advised to keep a tab on the main website and check the result from the website given below:
Steps To Check IIMC Results 2016:
- Go to the official website of Indian Institute Of Mass Communication.
- Click on the link ‘ Results’ .
- Click on the link IIMC entrance exam results.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number, date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The results will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check your results and take a printout.
Mass Communication has emerged as a major area of interest and has immensely contributed to the development & empowerment of society. As an academic discipline, it has rapidly acquired importance and become a major attraction for students.