Maharashtra: The FYJC Merit List 2016 declared for Pune & Mumba has been declared on Monday 5 pm on the official website. The merit list that has been released includes the names of the candidates whose names were purely selected on the basis of the marks obtained in class 10.
This year students are expecting higher cut-offs. Around 2.17 lakh aspirants in Mumbai, who have passed their class 10th exams from various boards, had registered online to take up the admission in FYJC.
The second and the third merit lists will be declared on July 04 and July 11 on FYJC’s official website.
Steps to Check Mumbai Pune FYJC Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website Pune FYJC and Mmbai FYJC.
- Click on the link ‘FYJC First Merit List 2016’.
- Enter the details in the provided fields and click on Submit.
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the merit list and Save it for further reference.