New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) is all set to declare the Junior Assistants and Junior Agricultural Assistants in Clerical Cadre Mains Results very soon on its official website.
SBI conducted the Mains Exam for the candidates on June 25, 26 at various centres.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results as soon as it is available on its official website.
Steps to Check SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016:
- Visit the official website SBI.
- Click on the link ‘SBI JA & JAA in Clerical Cadre Mains Results’.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- The results will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check the result and Save it for further reference.