New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Mains results likely to be declared soon at official website.
The candidates who had appeared for the Junior Assistants and Junior Agricultural Assistants in Clerical Cadre Mains Exam have been eagerly waiting for the result after the bank had successfully conducted the Exam on 25th, 26th June at various centers.
All the candidates who appeared for the exam are advised to keep a tab on the official website as the results are expected to be declared soon.
The students can keep a check by visiting the official website mentioned below:
Steps to Check SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016
- Visit the official website SBI.
- Click on the link ‘JA & JAA in Clerical Cadre Mains Results’.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- The Clerk Mains Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and Save it for further reference.