New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) PO mains exam results 2016 to be declared today on Aug 16 at official website. The Probationary officers had successfully conducted by SBI on July 31, 2016.
The State Bank of India has released a notification PO (CRPD/PO/2016-17/02) to recruit eligible candidates for 2,260 posts of PO (probationary officers). Those candidates who will pass the main exam will be called for the interview round. Candidates need to clear all the three rounds. As the Results is not out, the candidates are advised to keep regularly check SBI Website for their results.
Steps To check SBI PO Mains Exam Results 2016:
- Go to the official website of State Bank Of India.
- Click on the careers tab.
- Then click on SBI PO and select exam marks of probationary officers 2016.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth or password.
- Click on Submit Button.
- The result page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check your PO mains exams result and take a printout of it.