New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) PO Mains Result has declared on its official website.
The SBI PO (Probationary Officers) examination was conducted on July 31 and vacancy had started on May 4 and ended on May 24, 2016. The candidates, who appeared for SBI Probationary Officers Mains exams 2016 and are waiting for the results, can check their PO Mains result on the state-run bank’s official website.
The applicant who will clear the mains exam will be called for the group discussion and personal interview.
Steps to check SBI PO mains results 2016:
- Log on to the official website SBI.
- Click on the ‘Career’ section.
- Go to ‘Latest Announcements’.
- Click on SBI PO 2016 Mains Results’.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- SBI PO Mains 2016 mains exam results 2016 will appear on computer screen.