All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, MBBS, MBBS Entrance Exam, Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS-Delhi, Medical Entrance test, Education
The registrations for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS Entrance Exam have commenced and the application form for the same is available at the official website www.aiimsexams.org
The entrance test for MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) will be conducted by AIIMS-Delhi on Sunday, May 28, 2017 for the academic session 2017.
Interested applicants may take note of the eligibility criteria to be fulfilled for appearing for the test:
All candidates must be intermediate (class 12) passed from a recognised state board or Intermediate Science (ISc) or an equivalent examination board with english, physics, chemistry and biology as subjects. The candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
The pattern of the exam is:
- It will be a computer-based test
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge
- For each correct answer, candidates will get one mark
- There would be negative marking for wrong answers
- No credit will be given for unanswered questions