Mumbai: Actor Priyanka Chopra turned 34 on Monday and Bollywood stars including Alia Bhatt, Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu sent their love to the “Desi girl” of Bollywood. Also, US TV “Quantico” co-star Li Jun Li sent love on her birthday.
NewsX brings you some lesser known but interesting facts about Asia’s sexiest women Priyanka Chopra.
1. The actor had inculcated Western music and Kathak skills at a very young age which reflect in her movies at a professional stage.
2. Priyanka’s very first film is assumed to be Hero: Love Story of a Spy but she first featured in a Tamil film ‘Tamizhan’ opposite the South superstar Vijay.
3. Priyanka is well-trained and skilled in martial arts including Ju Jitsu, Karate and Gatka. The diva showed some of her skills in these martial arts “Quantico” and “Don”
4. Priyanka aspired to be an engineer or a psychologist during her student days.
5. Priyanka was considered for the Guinness Book of World records for being the first ever actress to portray 12 different roles in a single film – What’s Your Rashee?!
6. Priyanka is a crazy car lover and is said to own a Porsche, BMW 7-Series, Mercedes S-Class, a Rolls Royce and a Harley-Davidson.
7. Her friends and close ones love calling her Mimi.
8. Priyanka as a kid moved around quite a lot, and has lived in Bareilly, Delhi, Pune, Leh, Massachusetts and Iowa in the US among other places.
9. Priyanka Chopra’s favourite perfume is Ralph Lauren’s Romance.
10. Despite being so fit, Priyanka is a junk-food addict; she loves her pizza and fries.