New Delhi: ‘Pavitra Rishta’ fame actress Ankita Lokhande recently had a narrow escape from a major fire incident. As per reports, Ankita Lokhande recently burnt her hands and neck after her curtain caught fire while she was performing puja during Ganesh Chaturthi festival.
The ‘Pavitra Rishta’ actor however agreed that she was hurt in the fire but refuted reports that she burnt herself while performing the puja. Ankita said to a leading portal, “I had lit an aroma candle in my room. I don’t know how my curtain caught fire and before I knew my bedroom was on fire. I tried a lot to salvage the disaster but in the process, I burnt both my hands and neck.”
After this incident Ankita Lokhande posted a picture on Instagram with the caption, “Under wrap”
The actor is now recovering and has to be careful with her wounds so that they don’t rub against her clothes. Ankita credits her escape from this incident to her good ‘karma’.
First Published | 9 September 2016 8:07 PM