The trailer of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s much awaited periodic drama, Padmavati has finally been unveiled to the audience and its worth watching for every Bollywood fan out there. The trailer gives a little insight of royal characters played by film star cast Deepika Padukone as Rani Padmini, Shahid Kapoor as Rawal Ratan Singh and Ranveer Singh as Alauddin Khilji. The trailer shows a glimpse of sets which has been designed with utmost perfection and they are just wow!
The way the looks of the leading star cast of the film — Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh — has been designed, it should be appreciated. Ranveer Singh, who is playing the character of Alauddin Khilji in the movie, will make his fans go crazy. Ranveer and the ‘magic’ he does with his eyes to give that negative feel is a thing which should be noticed in the film’s trailer. Shahid Kapoor who plays the role of King of Chittor and Rani Padmini’s husband Maharawal Ratan Singh looks royal and fierce in the trailer.
Here are 5 interesting things from Padmavati trailer you shouldn’t miss:
- Viewers will be left amazed with the way sets are done in this movie. The opening scene of the trailer gives a broad look how much work has been done to design and decide film locations. The first look of the trailer sets the audience from that very moment and you can’t ignore it until it ends.
- The first glimpse of Deepika Padukone as Rani Padmini, approaching towards Rawal Ratan Singh played by Shahid Kapoor with a little smile on her face and the background score, sets the royal theme of the film.
- Deepika and Shahid first moments — Padmavati trailer gives a sneak-peak into relationship between the characters. And just like all Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movie, the music and the way it has been composed to suit to every character in the film, will definitely take your breath away.
- Don’t miss the entry of Ranveer Singh as Alauddin Khilji. Ranveer Singh’s slashing entry into a room full of birds kept in cage sets his character in place and the way he wave his hair to wear his crown, is a thing to be missed in the Padmavati trailer.
- Ranveer Singh smelling the flower with the agony and attitude on his face while he is being lifted by his sewaks on a royal throne, conveys the power of the character being played by him in the movie. Also, the audience will be surprised to see how Ranveer has been shown eating his food in the movie like a ‘wild hungry animal’.
Watch Padmavati official trailer here: