Ring in your New Year with these easy-to-make cocktails. Add a splash by making these simple cocktails for your stay-at-home party and have a rocking time.
Here’s how to have fun making them and enjoying you’re at-home New Year party.
Apple Brandy Cordial
2. Apple juice
4. Fresh lemon juice
5. Angostura bitters
6. Apple slices, for garnish
1. Add brandy, apple juice, Cointreau, lemon juice, and bitters to a large pitcher.
2. Add some ice, Stir well.
3. Garnish each glass with apple slices.
Mulled Wine with Cranberries
1. Cranberry juice cocktail
3. Cinnamon sticks
4. Star anise
5. Dry red wine (such as Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon)
6. Fresh cranberries
1. Add cranberry juice cocktail, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and star anise to a large pitcher.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in the wine and cranberries and bring back to a simmer. Serve warm.
Rum and Grapefruit Spritzers
1. Kosher salt
2. Grapefruit wedge
3. Fresh pink grapefruit juice
4. Ginger ale or ginger beer
5. Light rum
6. Candied ginger slices, for garnish
1. Place 1 tablespoon salt on a small plate. Rub the rims of 4 glasses with the grapefruit wedge. Then dip the rims in the salt to coat.
2. Add grapefruit juice, ginger ale, and rum to a large pitcher
3. Add some ice in the prepared glasses and garnish each with a ginger slice.
Vodka Cranberry Cooler
1. Cranberries bags (fresh or frozen)
3. Tonic water
5. Fresh lime juice
6. Cream soda and ice, for serving
1. Add cranberries, sugar and 2 cups water to a large pitcher; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, transfer 3 cups of the cranberries to a large bowl, then strain the remaining syrup into the bowl; let cool. Add the tonic water, vodka, and lime juice to the cranberry syrup.
3. Serve over ice and top off with a splash of cream soda.
Tequila Grapefruit Splash
1. Fresh pink grapefruit juice
2. Ginger ale
5. Triple Sec
6. ice, for serving
1. Add grapefruit juice, ginger ale, tequila, Campari, and Triple Sec to a large pitcher.
2. Pour over ice.
3. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
2. Sweet vermouth
3. Bulleit Rye Whisky
4. Orange Juice
5. ice, for serving
1. Add campari, sweet vermouth, bulleit rye whisky, orange juice to a large pitcher and fill with ice.
2. Stir, and strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with an orange twist.
First Published | 28 December 2015 2:11 PM
Web Title: Six easy-to-make cocktails for a stay-at-home New Year’s party
(Latest News in English from Newsx)