New Delhi: Want to avoid looking dry and dull in summer? Consume eight glasses of water everyday and avoid eating junk food, suggests an expert.
Aashmeen Munjaal, owner of the capital-based Star Salon n’ Spa, shares some useful tips to flaunt flawless and healthy skin:
* Drink six to eight glasses of water daily which flushes out toxins.
* Apply banana, coconut milk and honey as it moisturises your face. It prevents wrinkles and dark circles.
* Avoid eating junk food! It not only creates deficiency of nutrients, but also lead to create toxins in the body. Eat food rich in vitamins and minerals.
* Apply the mixture of a pinch of camphor and a few drops of vitamin E oil to rose water. It acts as the best toner. Toning is important for soft nourished
Tricks for instant Glow:
* Mix a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juice and apply and rinse for quick glow.
* Mix aloe vera gel with honey and apply it.
* Take some ice in a muslin (mulmul) cloth and rub it over your face for 30 minutes before heading out for party.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)