New Delhi: The summer season can cause excessive sweating on your feet, and the mud can make them dirty. Ensure that you keep them clean and well-moisturised, just as you do for your face, says an expert.
Ishika Taneja, executive director, ALPS group, shares some tips:
* Scrub your feet using pumice stone on a daily basis while bathing. Also, every day after bath, massage your feet with a rich-moisturiser.
* As summer causes excessive sweating on your feet, keep talcum powder always handy to
keep it in check. Also, if feel your feet stinks at times. try keeping used bags under your feet to keep bad-smell at bay and freshness on.
* Tea-Tree Pedicure is a new revolution in foot-care invented by ALPS that turns your feet beautiful, fairer and smoother. Not only this, it has antiseptic, antifungal and disinfecting properties, and therefore this pedicure keeps skin-allergies, cracked heels, feet corns and other sensitivity issues too at bay. The extract of tea-tree soothes your feet and even turns it brighter and softer with regular sittings.
* To make your feet soft, prepare a mixture containing equal amounts of glycerin, papaya pulp, honey and lemon juice. Now, apply this mixture daily, after thoroughly washing your feet to get brighter-looking and smoother skin with regular usage.
* You may also fill-in used lemon pieces with sugar and scrub you feet off using it in circular motion. It will act as a hydrate great scrub and take all the dead skin away – the lemon extract will brighten your tone further.
* Also, make sure to indulge in regular paraffin pedicure sessions that are hugely helpful for cracked heels and making your toes beautiful. The wax fills-in your cracks – healing it and making way for smoother toes.
* At night, after washing your feet, let it dry and massage using petroleum jelly and sleep-on with cotton socks for overnight. This will pacify your overworked toes by giving them the needed comfort the entire night.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)