New Delhi: The best way to get supple soft skin is to use natural products in skin care routine like turmeric powder, tomatoes and olives, that will prevent further damage and will also help in recovering from the damage, says an expert.
Himanshu Chadha, Director of APS Cosmetofood, which is an online portal for natural skin care and hair care product range, has shared a few tips:
- Turmeric is an integral part of Indian cuisine. It contains more than 300 antioxidants that benefit the overall health of an individual. It also helps fight acne, skin tanning, pigmentation.
- One could simply mix turmeric in water and apply it gently on the skin and then wipe it off. Regular use of this mixture will make the skin healthier and will bring back the glow that pollution and stress take away.
- Tomato is a great option for skin rejuvenation. It has properties that bring back the glow in the skin, acts as a natural sunscreen, prevents ageing, sunburn and repairs skin damage.
- One of the products that is handy and perfect for skin is Anti Sunburn Tomato Serum which contains tomato in its pure form. It contains tomato and mineral complex that reveals fresh and sparkling skin along with luminous skin complexion even after the skin has been damaged by sun and pollutants.
- Olives or olive oil too are considered to be super skin agents. It has high concentration of Vitamin E which is an elixir for skin. It not only nourishes the skin, bringing back the moisture but also improves the entire skin health.
- One can use olive oil for any skin related issues and olives are available in leading stores.
- Olive Scrub for skin gently exfoliates your skin with the generosity of olives and adds a gourmet touch to its application.