New Delhi: In today’s professional world, it’s not just your hard work that matters but also the way you dress yourself. From avoiding running shoes to opting for well-tailored clothes can help in impressing your seniors and colleagues.
Monica Garg, director, International Luxury Academy shares some tips on how to dress properly for work.
* When approaching your boss, always have your jacket on and buttoned.
* Do not wear running shoes in office.
* Wear well-tailored clothes.
* Build your wardrobe around the most common or favourite neutral and splash of accent colours.
* Invest in classics as they are very versatile and economical.
* Accessories are the key to create and express your individuality.
* Your executive style should emphasize all season fabrics and colours.
* Plan your wardrobe around separates as separates offer the most mileage for any wardrobe.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)