‘Neerja’ actress Sonam Kapoor has topped the charts of fashion, creating extravagant style statements since forever. Her intriguing sense of style and her choice of outfits are absolutely commendable and the way she carries every single outfit leaves us drooling about this beauty! Paying full justice to the title ‘Fashion Icon’, she leaves no stones unturned in setting trends that the world follows.
From her eccentric ways of donning an Indo-western fusion to something in ethnic, Sonam has done it all and carried them off so well that she is the most looked upon actress in the industry when it comes to fashion and an elegant dressing sense. So grab your cup of coffee and indulge yourself in this article, where we show you the 10 times when Sonam gave us major fashion goals!
- The Denim Saree: Only Sonam could have thought of this and only she could have carried this look so well. She wore this denim saree by Masaba to Vikas Bahl’s bash. Interestingly, this is an old pair of jeans which Sonam converted into a saree. How cool is it to be true?
- The Royalty: This outfit of Sonam is the right amalgamation of elegance with class. This golden outfit is a dress from the top and in a pattern of culotte from the bottom. The oversized coat along with bold eyes and minimal accessory is just the combination that we need to rock our Saturday nights!
- Barbie in Pink: Sonam Kapoor looks dazzling in Elie Saab Couture at the screening of ‘The Meyerowitz Stories’ at 70th annual Cannes Film Festival in France. The blush pink make-up along with those oversized earrings complements her look in the best way possible. And oh, not to forget that million dollar smile which adds all that beauty to her attire!
- Beaut in Black: Who says only men look hot in black? Reconsider it by looking how smoking hot does Sonam Kpaoor look in this Ralph and Russo gown. She donned this attire for Chopard party at Cannes 2016 and turned all heads out of envy. With that extremely fancy and beautiful diamond choker, mid parted bun and those red lips, she slayed this look like no-one else could.
- Red lips don’t lie! : Red is surely Sonam’s go to colour. She defines the word ‘diva’ correctly in this Shantanu & Nikhil lehenga which is styled by her sister-designer, Rhea Kapoor. She looked like every Indian girl’s dream in this vibrant red outfit, thus setting some serious fashion goals for all of us. Straight hair with red lips and that toned belly makes us drool over this look of Sonam, already.
- The classic boho look: Sonam Kapoor looks resplendent in this ‘Boho-Chic Outfit’ at the Day 2 of Cannes 2017. The bell sleeved red cover-up teamed with the mustard toned flared pantsuit by Anamika Khanna, has set some extreme standards for all of us where we can just drool over how pretty the whole outfit is! The headgear is not to be missed which added extra elements of boho in that attire along with those extra long and colourful earrings.
- Extra chic yet classy: This is how Sonam, the diva, tells us how to style that ordinary white shirt that we all possess, in a way that you could have never imagined. This ordinary white shirt otherwise could have been boring without the statement golden neckpiece and the palazzos which finely aced the entire look. Also, those voluminous hair spices up Sonam’s look, setting some serious fashion trends.
- Saree with a twist: Who could have thought of wearing a saree with a double pallu? Well, no-one else but Sonam did! She looked absolutely graceful in this pink and white embroidered faux georgette saree which she donned at Cannes. That effortless bun with ‘gajra’ over it, gives us an ethnic touch about the whole outfit. So ladies, start taking notes already!
- The graceful denim: Ms Kapoor gave us some major style inspiration with this front-button denim flare skirt along with a Dolly J jacket. She hit the bull’s eye by carrying this 70s trend so gracefully that we couldn’t be happier. Super cute top with those wavy hair and pumps in feet added the right amount of elegance in her entire look.
- Casual game going strong: Sonam Kapoor knows well how to carry an outfit with perfection. She was seen wearing black separates and teamed it up with a long denim jacket. Her black choker neck-piece, black sling bag, loafers and styled up straight hair added chic vibe to her casual attire.