Bhai Dooj or ‘Bhau Beej’ is celebrated two days after Diwali where sisters pray for the long-life and well-being of their brothers. To cherish the special bond between Brother and Sister, the auspicious festival will fall on October 21 this year. To celebrate this special day, ceremonies are performed where sisters perform Puja and apply tika on their bothers and just like the festivities of Raksha Bandhan they get gifts in return from their brothers.
The festival, which marks the last day of the 5-day long Diwali festival, is celebrated mostly in the Northern states of India. Bhai Tika is a day which is quite similar to the festival of Raksha Bandhan but with different set of rituals altogether. The festival is also celebrated on the second day after the new moon or Shukla Paksha in the Hindu lunar month of Kartik. So if you are about search for some amusing messages that you can share with your families and friends through various social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat and SMS then you should take a look at some of the best messages curated by us down below.
1) It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhaidooj Dear Sister.
2) I love to tease you by calling different names. I love to tease you. Oh! how much I’ll miss those petty fights we have after you are gone to your sasural. I will always love you Sis.
3) Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Bhaidooj.
4) Intelligent and beautiful as you are my sister is the best. On this Bhaidooj I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.
5) We may be far from each other but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Bhaidooj cherishing the fond memories we spent together. Happy Bhaidooj to you
6) We laugh and cry we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond stronger. Happy Bhaidooj to you
7) I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Bhaidooj.
8) You helped me while I was in trouble you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Bhaidooj to you Brother.
9) The pious occasion of Bhaidooj reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can not come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Bhaidooj.
10) You never say no you never say thats impossible and you never say you can not. That’s my bro a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.