Mumbai: The developments in the Sheena Bora murder case are faster than one can blink. It was heard today itself that Indrani was to be produced in court along with the other two accused, her ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna and her former driver, Shyamvar Rai.
Further developments in this regard are:
• DNA reports, which were awaited, have finally come and they confirm the DNA test match. DNA samples match with Indrani Mukerjea
• Body belongs to Sheena, reports confirmed
• Indrani Mukerjea, along with her former driver, Shyamvar Rai sent to 14-days judicial custody.
• One day police remand for Sanjeev Khanna
• Indrani Mukerjea sent to Byculla jail for 14 days
• Shyamvar, Indrani’s former driver, sent to Arthur Road jail.
In the light of the above statements, it can be estimated that this case is soon to reach its end and the police is working with rapid pace to reach a definite conclusion. (Also read: Sheena Murder: DNA reports awaited, accused to be produced in court today)
The accused trio, Indrani Mukerjea, her ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna and, her former driver, Shyamvar Rai, were rigorously interrogated and were taken into police custody till Sepetember 7th, 2015. They were produced in court today.