Massive fire breaks out at Parliament premises

By
| Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:21
First Published |

Fire breaks out at Parliament premises

NEW DELHI: A short circuit in the AC power plant led to a massive fire on Sunday in the Parliament premises.

According to the initial reports, fire broke out near the reception area of the Parliament in the afternoon. No causalities have been reported.

The incident took place around 2 pm and ten fire tenders were immediately rushed to the spot and doused the fire, said fire department official. 

Confirming the event, fire department official informed that the fire was soon under control.

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News.
For News in English, follow us on Google+, Twitter and on Facebook.
 

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.