NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated the joint conference of Chief Ministers and Chief Justices of High Courts at Vigyan Bhawan in the national capital.
After the inaugural ceremony, PM Modi addressed the joint conference where the Chief Ministers of all states and the Chief justices of High Courts were present.
The joint conference was held to address the issues related to the administration of justice in the country.
Here are the highlights of Modi’s speech:
- Need to enhance our quality of legal education system. Country has huge expectations from all of you, says Modi at the joint conference
- For common man, legal system helps where God can’t, says Modi
- People think judiciary as next to divinity and they have immense faith in Judiciary, says PM Modi
- Need technology in judicial system: PM Modi
- Judiciary should be perfect and powerful, says PM Modi at the joint conference
- Judiciary enjoys immense credibility, says Modi
- Executive and judiciary must communicate, says PM Modi
- Need to improve infrastructure of the judiciary: PM Modi
- Require qualitative change through internet, says PM Modi
- Judiciary must uphold the faith of the people, says PM Modi
- State and Centre need to improve legal education: Prime Minister
- Need to give justice to the Poor: PM Modi at joint conference
- Need to make judiciary accessible to common man, says Modi
- I see judiciary as a divine power, says PM Modi