Vellore: The admission slot booking for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University’s engineering entrance exam VITEEE 2016 is to begin today and students will have only 3 days to book theirs.
VITEEE 2016 slot booking is scheduled from 18th March, 2016 to 20th March, 2016 at official site vit.ac.in.
The online tests of VITEEE 2016 will be taken next month between 6th April to 17th April, 2016.
According to reports, the online tests will be conducted during three different sessions each day on the test days and candidates can choose any slot/date/time of their choice by following the procedure to book VIT 2016 slot.
According to the guidelines issued by VIT University, the candidates cannot change the city of test or date once selected.
The applying candidates can book slot for VITEEE 2016 by logging through VITEEE OTBS login page. The password has been sent to the candidates via e-mail ID or mobile phone number.
Note: Book your slot carefully as it can’t be changed later.
These are the following steps which will help the students to book slots for VITEEE 2016:
1. The slot booking will be done through OTBS- online test booking system, a web based system for online scheduling which is available at vit.ac.in presently for entrance exams. The official site of VITEE 2016 is www.vit.ac.in.
2. Once the booking is complete, e-admit cards will be sent to the candidates via e-mail IDs containing the confirmation of test centre and rest of all details. E-admit card must be downloaded before the exam and at least one copy shall be taken along at the time of exam with a valid ID proof.
3. The slot booking for VITEEE are ‘first-come first served basis’ and is subjected to the availability of test centre, date and time.
4. The slot booking by each candidate should be completed within specified dates and no request will be entertained after that.
5. Also, only the candidates, whose applications have been accepted, will be able to book the slot for VITEEE 2016.
The University has scheduled to announce the results of the online test on 19th April, 2016 for all the students. After the results the final counselling and admission will be taken place for the engineering course.