New Delhi: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has this time released vacancies for the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) Group C category and to ease your struggle, it has made link to download the admit cards available on its site.
All you need to do is just go to the site, download the admit card, take a printout and carry the same to the examination.
Set up in July, 1976, Staff Selection Commission, formerly known as Subordinate Services Commission (SSC), was formed primarily to recruit for non-technical Group C posts, coming under Central government.
• The exam will be conducted on March 27, 2016.
• The exam will be of 200 marks.
• The exam format will comprise multiple choice questions or objective questions.
• The paper will be available in both, Hindi and English.
• After qualifying the written exam, you will be called for a personal interview.
We make it easy for you by telling you the steps to download the admit card:
• Log on to the official website of the Directorate of the Government Examinations which is: sscnr.net.in
• You will find an option there stating ‘SSC LDCE Group C Admit Card 2016.’
• Fill in your registration number as well as your date of birth.
• After filling in the information, click on the ‘submit’ button.
• Your admit card will appear on the screen.
• Save your admit card and take a printout of the same.
• Carry the printout of the admit card to your examination.
Admit cards are one of the most important things you need to carry while going for such competitive examinations. Make sure you carry the admit card along with you, else you would not be allowed to appear in the exam.
First Published | 22 March 2016 5:21 PM
Web Title: Download Admit card for SSC LDCE Group C Exam 2016 Northern region @sscnr.net.in
(Latest News in English from Newsx)