NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated the pro-poor workshop in Parliament and addressed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MPs on various government schemes for the poor.
Top BJP leaders, including party Chief Amit Shah, Sushma Swaraj, Nitin Gadkari, M. Venkaiah Naidu, attended the workshop.
Here are the Highlights of Modi’s speech:
• Government schemes should reach masses, says Modi
• Modi urge to MPs to reach out the poor
• Modi hits out at Congress for stalling Parliament
• Parliament should be allowed to work, says PM Modi
• Modi reacts to Rahul Gandhi’s absence in Parliament, says Foreign visits important
• PM Modi lauds General VK Singh, saying “We rescued people from Yemen. Salute VK Singh for rescue operations.”
• Agree or disagree, let Parliament work, says PM Modi
• India does not want Parliament Logjam, says PM
• PM Modi trains guns on UPA, says UPA government didn’t care for poor. People homeless because of Congress.
• Evacuation from Yemen a big achievement, says PM Modi
• My government is dedicated to the poor: PM Modi
• We want homes, power, toilets for poor, says PM Modi
• India has created its own position in space and atomic energy: Modi
• All public welfare schemes are performing well, says PM Modi during workshop
• PM outlines achievement to MPs, says our government is for the poor.
• My government has reduced corruption. Corrupt employees will face heat, says PM Modi