Fire in Parliament annexe building

| Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 15:00
First Published |
Fire erupted on the second floor of the Parliament

New Delhi: A fire broke out on the second floor of the Parliament's annexe building here on Sunday, officials said. Fire-fighters battled the blaze, which was reportedly caused by an air-conditioner, an official said.
When the fire erupted, the Janata Dal-United was holding a meeting in the building.
(Further updates awaited)

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News.
For News in English, follow us on Google+, Twitter and on Facebook.

Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.