New Delhi: In another development in the Delhi Mercedes hit-and-run case on Monday, the questioning of the juvenile will take place before a social welfare officer. 

The police also want to question friends of the alleged juvenile who were there in the car at the time of the accident. 

Meanwhile, on Sunday, the accused juvenile’s bail plea was rejected by the Delhi Magistrate court. Also  the juvenile’s father has been granted bail on a personal bail bond of Rs 1 lakh. 

 

(Also Read: Mercedes hit-and-run: Accused Juvenile repeat offender says Delhi police)

 

The metropolitan court had also granted bail to driver Kuldeep, as he was charged under bailable offences, Sections 201 & 203.

 

The Delhi Police on Saturday had said that the accused juvenile in the Mercedes hit-and-run case is a repeat offender and had earlier also caused accidents by driving in a rash manner.