New Delhi: The Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has declared the list of candidates allotted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Mumbai on the basis of the Common Recruitment Process (CWE-SPL-V) for appointment as Specialist Officers (JMG-Scale-I).
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for their results can now check their results on the official website.
Selected candidates are advised to report at the Human Resource Development Institute, Noida on April 25, 2016 at 9:30 a.m., for a two-week residential Induction/Orientation Programme that will continue till May 7.
To check your OBC SO 2016 result:
1. Visit the official website OBC
2. Click on the link ‘Result’
3. Enter the roll number and other details
4. Click on Submit button
5. The results will be displayed on the computer screen
6. Check the result and Save or take a print out for further reference