New Delhi: The Results for Class X and Class XII of Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) will be declared on May 6. This time the results results will be declared two weeks prior to the usual declaration date. Results are expected to be out around 3 pm on May 6.
How to check your ICSE Results 2016:
1) Firstly, log into CAREERS portal of the Council website by using your Principal's login ID and password
2) Click on the tile 'Examination System'
3) Choose ICSE option from the Menu Bar for ICSE 2016 results or you can click on 'ISC' for ISC 2016 examination results.
4) Click on 'Reports'
5) Click on 'Result Tabulation' to View the school's result tabulation
6) You may also click on 'Comparison Table' to View/Print the same.
Students can also receive their results via SMS.
1) Student needs to type his/her seven-digit unique ID in this manner: ICSE XXXXXXX
2) ISC 2016:
3) Type: ISC XXXXXXX (seven-digit Unique ID)
4) Send the text message to : 09248082883
In case of any doubt, students can contact 022-67226106 or mail at email@example.com