New Delhi: The long wait for the result of Council for the Indian School Certification Examination (CISCE) for Class XII will be over on May 6 at 3 pm.
The ISC has decided to announce the results two weeks earlier than usual date which has been possible with the help of the Live Ink Character Recognition (LICR) developed by Orion India Systems Pvt Ltd. ICSE happens to be the first Examination Board in the world to have introduced this system.
Follow these steps to access the results:
1) Log in to CAREERS portal of the Council website.
2) Use the ID and password provided to your school principal
2) Under the ‘Examination System’ tab, click on ICSE 2016 for your examination results.
3) Click on ‘Reports’
4) Click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to view the school’s result tabulation
5) Check ‘Comparison Table’ to View/Print the same.
To receive results via SMS, students can type ISC XXXXXXX (your unique ID) and send it to 09248082883
First Published | 5 May 2016 11:33 PM