New Delhi: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will announce the results for all Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) & Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination results on its website at 3pm on May 6, Friday. The results will be available in the main official website of the board as well as in its webpage.
The CISCE had this year for the first time used the Live Ink Character Recognition (LICR) technology in exams which has now helped in fast compilation of results.
You can check your ICSE , ISC Results 2016:
1) Firstly, log into CAREERS portal of the Council website by using your Principal's login ID and password
2) Click on the tile 'Examination System'
3) Choose ICSE option from the Menu Bar for ICSE 2016 results or you can click on 'ISC' for ISC 2016 examination results.
4) Click on 'Reports'
5) Click on 'Result Tabulation' to View the school's result tabulation
6) You may also click on 'Comparison Table' to View/Print the same.
Students can also receive their results via SMS.
1) Student needs to type his/her seven-digit unique ID in this manner: ICSE XXXXXXX
2) ISC 2016:
3) Type: ISC XXXXXXX (seven-digit Unique ID)
4) Send the text message to : 09248082883
In case of any doubt, students can contact 022-67226106 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org