New Delhi: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will announce the results of Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE), Class 10 and Indian School Certificate (ISC), Class 12 examination results on its website on May 6, Friday. The results will be available in the main official website of the board as well as in its webpage.
This year the examination was held between 8th February and 8th April. The CISCE had this year for the first time used the Live Ink Character Recognition (LICR) technology in exams which has now helped in fast compilation of results.
How to check your ICSE Results 2016:
1) Firstly, log into CAREERS portal of the Council website by using your Principal’s login ID and password
2) Click on the tile ‘Examination System’
3) Choose ICSE option from the Menu Bar for ICSE 2016 results or you can click on ‘ISC’ for ISC 2016 examination results.
4) Click on ‘Reports’
5) Click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to View the school’s result tabulation
6) You may also click on ‘Comparison Table’ to View/Print the same.
Students can also receive their ICSE results via SMS.
1) Student needs to type his/her seven-digit unique ID in this manner: ICSE XXXXXXX
2) ISC 2016:
3) Type: ISC XXXXXXX (seven-digit Unique ID)
4) Send the text message to : 09248082883
In case of any doubt, students can contact 022-67226106 or mail at email@example.com
First Published | 6 May 2016 3:03 PM
Web Title: ISCE, ISC results 2016 declared @ cisce.org
(Latest News in English from Newsx)