A- A A+
Jharkhand: Over fifty children were admitted to a hospital in Jharkhand’s Chatra after a dead lizard was found in their midday meal. No child has so far succumbed to the sickness. 
 
When more than fifty children in a school in Jharkhand complained of being sick after consuming their midday meal on Monday, a dead lizard in their meal was later found to be the cause behind their sickness.
 
As of now, there have been no reports of death from the negligent behaviour of the school authorities. 
 
This is not the first time a dangerous incidence like this has occurred. Due to school’s negligence in preparing the meal for the children, poorly maintained school facility, and inadequate safety measures, many children have hitherto died of food poisoning.   
 
First Published | 23 May 2016 8:32 PM
Read News On:

Chatra

dead lizard

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News. For News in English, follow us on        
Web Title: Lizard found in children’s midday meal; more than 50 hospitalised

(Latest News in English from Newsx)