The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) conducted the Karnataka II Pre-university Course (Plus 2), PUC examination in the month of February and March. The result of same is now available on its official website from 11 am. Candidates can now easily access their results
Recently the PUC examination was in news headlines due to Chemistry paper leak. CID enquiry is on. The Personal Assistant (PA) of a Karnataka minister was arrested in this regard. The results got delayed due to the re-examination and evaluation boycott by lecturers.
The website is working slow so we suggest you to be wait and try after some time. The overall pass percentage is 57.2 per cent, a dip by 3 per cent from 2015. This year, over 8 lakh candidates appeared for the PUC examination
- Visit the official website Karnataka
- Click on the link ‘Karnataka PUC results 2016’.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- The results will be displayed.
- Check and save the result