New Delhi: BJP chief Amit Shah addressed a rally in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh on Sunday, June 13th ahead of the Party's campaign for the UP elections in 2017.
While addressing the rally, Amit Shah said, “When UP gets tired of Samajwadi Party it brings BSP in power and when it gets tired of BSP it brings Samajwadi in power but none of them have ever brought any development in the state. Shah looked energised and all set to begin a power-packed campaign for the party in the state of UP.
Here are a few imperative points from his address at the Allahabad rally today:
· BSP, SP and Congress do not want Modi government to function
· There is a tacit understanding between BSP and Congress
· People of UP should not take Kairana migration lightly
· BJP will ensure that Uttar Pradesh becomes a developed state
· Only BJP can defeat the Samajwadi Party; Kairana exodus is not an ordinary event, it is a very serious issue
· Uttar Pradesh should not take Kairana incident lightly; it is a shocking development
Taking a dig at both the BSP and Congress, the BJP chief also said, “Congress aur BSP ke beech mein 'ILU ILU' chalu hai."