Four of family electrocuted in MP

| Tuesday, July 5, 2016 - 13:47
First Published |
Four of family electrocuted in MP, Bhopal, electrocuted, mishap, accident, death, metallic clothesline, electric shock

Picture for representation

Bhopal: Four members of a family were electrocuted by a metallic clothesline here, police said on Tuesday.
Tarun, 5, touched the clothesline on Monday. His screams prompted his father Ravi, 30, mother Sadhna, 24, and sister Pari, 3, to rush to his help. All four died of electric shock.

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News.
For News in English, follow us on Google+, Twitter and on Facebook.

Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.