New Delhi: After the deadly Uri terror attack on Indian army base in J&K, where 17 Indian army personnel sacrificed their lives, the entire country is mourning and saluting their sacrifice. The Indian government has assured for a befitting reply to the perpetrators for the cowardly act.
The Uri army base attack has been termed as one of the deadliest in decades. The India establishment has blamed Pakistan and said that it will raise this issue at the international level to isolate Pakistan.
However, Pakistan, as usual, has this time too denied any kind of involvement and has asked India to share inputs or proof of its involvement.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has condemned the attack saying that they are following the developments.
- Youth Congress party workers staging protest against Pakistan over Uri attack in Chandigarh.
- We cannot take action on emotional level, as PM said there will be some decision: General (Retired) VK Singh
- France most firmly condemns the Uri attack. France remains at India’s side in the combat against terrorism. Call on States to fight against terror groups operating on their territory or from their territory against other: French Foreign Affairs Ministry
- We must not pay heed to Pak’s reactions. Everything is in front of people: Kiren Rijiju, MoS Home.
- Fight against terrorism is collective and global. Every terrorist act touches everyone. The sooner some countries, especially our neighbour, realise it, the better it is: Congress leader AM Singhvi
- It has also been learnt through sources that India will be raising Uri attack in UN General Assembly. EAM Sushma Swaraj to strongly emphasize on Pakistan’s involvement in her speech on 26th September.
- In this hour of grief, whole nation is united. It’s time to hit back: MoS for Defence, Subhash Bhamre.
- Befitting reply must b given to those who attack security forces: Daughter, Naik SK Vidarthi who died in Uri attack.
(Latest News in English from Newsx)