Fire breaks out in building illegally hoarding inflammable goods

By
| Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 16:36
First Published |
Kolkata, National News, Goods, market, shops, calcuta market, Bosepukur,

Fire breaks out in building illegally hoarding inflammable goods

Kolkata: A fire broke out in a two-storey building here that was being used to illegally hoard highly inflammable products, a fire department official said on Saturday. No injuries were reported.
 
Four fire tenders were pressed into service to tackle the blaze on the first floor of the building in south Kolkata's Bosepukur. 
 
"The fire broke out due to a short circuit. The building was used for illegal hoarding of highly inflammable products," said the official.
 
The fire was brought under control after two hours.     
 
Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News.
For News in English, follow us on        


 

 

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.