- We had to tell Pakistan that there is a limit to our patience. We'll render them toothless and fangless: Subramanian Swamy, BJP
- Congratulates to Prime Minister, need of the hour is restraint and maturity: Sambit Patra, BJP Spokesperson.
- Our government will do all to ensure our borders and country are safe. We've sent Pakistan a tough message: GVL Narsimha Rao, BJP Spokesperson
- If our Army has taken a decision, the whole nation will support them: UP Congress President Raj Babbar.
- We welcome this move; hopefully Pak will learn a lesson and stop its misdeeds forever: Hansraj Ahir, Minister of State (MoS, Home).
Apart from surgical strikes in Pakistan's side of the LoC, Continuing efforts are being made by India as part of its diplomatic offensive to isolate Pakistan on the world level.
As a diplomatic achievement, the SAARC Summit, which was scheduled to take in November this year, has already been postponed after India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Bhutan backed out following the Uri attack.