- We have adopted the Goa declaration that lays a comprehensive vision for our cooperation within BRICS and international issues.
- BRICS needs to work together and act decisively to end this menace of terrorism.
- We agreed those who nurture, shelter, support and sponsor forces of violence and terror are as much a threat to us as terrorists themselves.
- We were unanimous in recognising the threat that terrorism, extremism and radicalisation presents.
- We welcome the early entry into force of the Paris Climate agreement, India was proud to ratify it on 2nd October this year.
- We underscored the need for close coordination on tracking sources of terrorist financing and target the hardware of terrorism, including weapons’ supplies, ammunition, equipment and training.
- BRICS is committed to strengthen our consultations and cooperation on peace and security matters.
(With inputs from IANS ... )