New Delhi: A fire broke out on the 6th floor of an under construction hospital building in Egra subdivision of Bengal’s East Midnapore district.

The fire is said to have started from a short circuit in the building.

A team of fire brigade reached the spot to douse the flames. The situation is now under control.

No injuries or casualties were reported in the incident.

Days ago, fire broke out in Don Bosco School situated in the Park Circus area in Kolkata. The fire was first spotted in the heap of waste material kept on the roof.