Prime Minister Narendra Modi, just a day after addressing the Parliament, attended the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) rally in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The Prime Minister will likely elucidate BJP’s promises for the future while attacking his SP-Congress opposition.
Modi directly attacked his opposition in Uttar Pradesh and launched a verbal onslaught concerning the state of affairs under Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. He also made remarks about the alliance between the Samajwadi Party and the Congress.
Some people are in a problem because of my fight against black money and corruption, even after so many days they still talk about it: PM pic.twitter.com/rjAq4rumVT
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) February 8, 2017
– “Greed politics is the reason behind farmers not getting even two meals in a day.”
– “I will take back from the Babus who have enjoyed massive corruption.”
– “Akhilesh is so scared that he embraces whoever he meets. Does anybody step inside a boat which is already sinking?”
– “I am hearing speeches these days where the Centre is verbally abused. At least for 5 minutes, share with us what you have done.”
– “Uttar Pradesh Hindustan ka Uttam Pradesh ban sakta hai agar sahi sarkaar bane toh.”
– “When Akhilesh came to power, we thought he would do something because he was young. But he has disappointed us.”
– “Akhilesh ji, we know what you have done to your father, your uncle and your sisters. The common people know that.”