A- A A+

In a sad incident, a Delhi businessman ended up with a hole in his stomach after he gulped down a drink laced with liquid nitrogen.

According to reports, the businessman was partying with his friends in a pub in Gurgaon when they ordered a cocktail with liquid nitrogen. He gulped down the drink before even before the smoke coming out of the drink could evaporate.

After having the drink, the 30-year-old started feeling sick and complained of abdomen swelling and breathlessness. He was rushed to the hospital and was operated upon soon after it was found that he had developed a hole in his stomach.

According to doctors, the lower and middle portion of man’s stomach were ‘open like a book’. The surgical team decided to remove the damaged portion and artificially joined the remaining portion with small intestine.

He was kept on ventilator for 3 days before being discharged from the hospital is doing absolutely fine now. 

First Published | 4 July 2017 12:20 PM
Read News On:

Liquid nitrogen

liquid nitrogen drinks

liquid nitrogen harms

use of liquid nitrogen

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News. For News in English, follow us on        
Web Title: Delhi businessman gulps down liquid nitrogen, ends up with a hole in stomach

(Latest News in English from Newsx)