A- A A+

Five persons were electrocuted on Sunday in a village in Madhya Pradesh’s Guna district, police said.

Sub-Divisional Police Officer Shradha Joshi said the mishap occurred when a farmer Dayaram Lodhi along with his servant Chhote Lal climbed down a well in his fields in village Raghunathpur in Maksudangarh area to remove an electric motor but came in contact with a live wire.

Their cries for help attracted Lodhi’s neighbours Rambabu, Dheeraj and Jagmohan, who too went inside the well to rescue both.

However, all five were electrocuted. Police said the five bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

First Published | 16 July 2017 6:57 PM
Read News On:

Chhote Lal

Dayaram Lodhi

Guna

Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News. For News in English, follow us on        
Web Title: Madhya Pradesh: Five electrocuted in a village

(Latest News in English from Newsx)