Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses Bihar in an election rally today, at Banka district of Bihar.
Highlights from his Speech:
- I feel grateful that I have got the opportunity to land on the soil of Banka.
- Bihar will celebrate 2 Diwalis this time- one, when the results will be announced and second, the festival of lights.
- I find myself obliged to visit this place on such an auspicious date i.e. 2nd October, 2015.
- There is no such event which has not originated from the soil of Bihar. ‘Champaran Satyagraha’is an example of the same
- India cannot develop without Bihar being developed.
- Development should be there in Bihar.
- Progressive plans for Farmers benefits.
- Employment should take place in Bihar
- I have come to Bihar with all these dreams.
- I want to greet all the youth present here. In spite of the Mic problem, you have shown your support.
- Bihar has witnessed Feudalism, Capitalism and other forms of government. Just once, vote for development-oriented government.
- All the solutions to the problems lie in development. I met a number of people belonging to Bihar on my US visit. They only questioned that when will Bihar develop?
- They want to see a changed Bihar, a developed Bihar.
- This government is for the poor.
- I will make sure that every poor gets the facility of electricity.
- I have taken the responsibility to provide shelter to the poorest of the poorest. I have taken this pledge to be completed by 2022.
- My government is for working towards the benefit of the poor.
- Nitish Kumar has failed to fulfil his promises.
- According to a World Bank report, Bihar holds the same rank as it had in the previous report, which was 29th.
- I Promise that we will make Bihar Bihar attain new heights and achievement.
- Under ‘Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna,’ no poor will be asked for any guarantee against borrowing a loan from a Bank. He will be provided loan up to Rs. 50,000.
- Vote for the government which will fulfil your dreams and desires.
- Demand once and you will find me standing by your side.
- Bullet only brings destruction, but ballot brings development.
- Vote rationally and make India win.
- Concludes by narrating the slogan “BHARAT MATA KI JAI.”
First Published | 2 October 2015 3:22 PM