Gurgaon: Over four dozen shops were reduced to ashes in a fire that broke out in a furniture market in Sikanderpur area here on Sunday, an official said. However, no casualty was reported.
 
A fire officer told IANS that the blaze broke out around 2 a.m. and it took more than five hours for over 10 fire tenders to douse the flames. 
 
Electricity short circuit might have the cause of fire, the officer added.
 
First Published | 4 October 2015 11:35 AM
Download English News App and stay updated with all Latest News. For News in English, follow us on